Friday, May 28, 2010

First Post

Today is the first day of blogging in my life. It kind of feels like being on stage for the first time. although I don't really know how that feels, but I can image it feels like you're out there by yourself. Because some self evaluation I've decided to document my journey in living the everyday dream. Married to a wonderful man for 33 yrs yesterday. 5 kids who gave us 7 wonderful grandkids. (So far) I'm going to try to look for the good in each day. Even if I'm the only one that reads it, I will be able to review and become a better person.

2 comments:

  1. Wecome to the blogging world Mom! A blog is a good way to keep a "journal". It's definitely fun to look back at different posts just like reading back in your journal. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful- this blog thing can be addicting :) So glad to be able to read your thoughts- literally! Love you!

    ReplyDelete